This site-plan is the vague answer to "what will be built on our waterfront?" As it continues to change and grow the project can only get better! A couple important things to note:
- Look at those walks. Expansion to the waterfront trail combined with sidewalks built from every location makes these developments highly walkable.
- Buildings blocks. The shaded areas where buildings will be are only suggestions, as the model changes these placeholders might change with it.
- Marina. Marina. Marina. Not only will docks be available throughout construction and beyond, so will repair services, ships store, and expanded maritime activities and opportunities.
- Greenstar Expansion. The west end is due to keep our favorite grocery store. Much like the waterfront will change over the next few years so will Greenstar- and only for the better.
- Jobs. Between Greenstar, Guthrie, Residential management and proposed restaurants the City Harbor project is expected to generate well over 120 new jobs- and they are in Ithaca's core.